The Traditional Media Agency (TMA) Team is responsible for driving incremental business growth via our full-service, creative and media agency partners. As an Agency Business Development Manager, you will focus on strengthening long-term relationships with our top managed traditional media agencies and drive business growth through agency-managed accounts with large brand and performance opportunity.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
- Deliver against goals while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding experience to Google’s top managed agency partners.
- Collaborate and consult with major agencies with the goal of extending relationships, increasing the client and agency base and optimizing their advertising.
- Manage and strengthen primary agency relationships from executive C/B-level down to specific account teams including Media Planners and Buyers.
- Analyze data trends and client performance. Develop solid strategic plans, and prepare and conduct strategic presentations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of relevant experience in sales or marketing at an agency, technology or media company.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Local marketing expertise in the broadcasting industry.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Proven success in business development, client relationship and servicing skills, and solution-based selling.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Advanced sales skills.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/agency-business-development-manager-google-JV_IC1132348_KO0,35_KE36,42.htm?jl=2605831749&ctt=1512572725852 →