Who We Are
Optymyze helps companies improve sales force and sales operations performance with its award-winning enterprise cloud applications and business process management services for aligning sales goals and compensation; efficiently executing sales strategies; driving faster increases in sales results; and gaining visibility into sales performance.
Optymyze is a culture that promotes learning, innovation, collaboration, fun, and core values that focus on fierce commitment to our teams and our clients. We are looking for a Business Consultant to work for one of our Pharmaceutical clients in the Greater Boston Area.
Who You Are
- Innovative. You take a forward-thinking approach in all that you encounter, and you are always seeking new ways of understanding.
- Strategic. You often identify hidden value for your stakeholders, and you create clarity in your findings.
- Passionate. You are strongly invested in your work and you’re confident when sharing the results of your efforts.
- Independent. You need little direction to feel motivated to accomplish something, and you are resourceful when faced with unfamiliar tasks.
- Polished. You understand the significance of customer service, and your impact on a client’s perception. You are polished in all situations, while still maintaining relatability.
- Inquisitive. You actively seek the“why” when analyzing solutions, and you are exceptionally detail-oriented.
- Diligent. You persevere when faced with obstacles, and commit to seeing things all the way through.
What You Will Be Doing:
Consultants are responsible for providing expertise in the administration of Sales Performance Management (SPM) solutions for our clients globally. In this role you will work on our client site in the metro Boston area.
- Client Relationship Management: Strengthen client relationships and seek out opportunities to increase revenue within each client engagement by developing excellent rapport and going above and beyond at all times.
- Project Delivery and Management: Deliver assigned work on time and error free, develop follow up action items, and participate in on-site and virtual client meetings.
- Client Communication: Engage with client and deliver analyses to assist with the future direction of their sales performance and sales force effectiveness programs.
- Collaboration & Innovation: Collaborate with team members to develop innovative and adaptable solutions in order to meet changing client business needs and create repeatable standards that can be leveraged across the organization.
Experience We Are Looking For
- 4-6 years of professional experience, preferably providing technology-based professional services, management consulting or other work providing professional services to Global 2000 companies
- Experience working in or delivering work to clients in the pharmaceutical, insurance, financial services, life sciences, manufacturing, distribution, and/or retail industries.
- Demonstrated ability to perform effective planning, work independently, take initiative and manage multiple assignments
- Very strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS Powerpoint)
- A working style that is rooted in ownership, passion, teamwork, innovation, and collaboration
- MBA preferred; BA or BS degree in business or a technical field of study from a top-tier university required
- Willingness to travel
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/business-analyst-consultant-optymyze-JV_IC1154532_KO0,27_KE28,36.htm?jl=2512162786&ctt=1512574012643 →