Website PitchBook Data, Inc.
As a Business Development Manager at PitchBook you would be instrumental in driving ongoing growth for the organization; the company is profitable and has seen 2000% growth in the past three years. Clients of PitchBook include some of the most prominent and influential institutions and professional service providers on Wall Street and in the financial marketplace.
At PitchBook we work closely together to bring the most accurate, comprehensive data library available to the private equity and venture capital markets. Working at PitchBook means leveraging your skills, your passion, and your desire to accomplish big things … and to have some fun while you are at it.
The PitchBook team is creative and hard working, and especially dedicated to our goals and our vision. We know where we’re going, and we know how we’re getting there, and now we’re hiring more sharp self-starters who can contribute to, and then celebrate, our impending successes.
Business Development Managers at PitchBook:
Drive business revenues by developing relationships with potential clients and converting them to paying ones;
- Work closely with our inside sales team on understanding potential new clients, and also with our client development / account management team to ensure a successful client relationship;
- Independently prospect new business opportunities, including building their own referral networks with potential and current clients;
- Have experience managing their opportunities and workflow using Salesforce.com;
- Are goal-oriented – they’ve got quotas to meet and they love to beat them;
- Are excellent articulators and communicators– both verbally and in their written works;
- Have a love of and basic understanding of technology;
- Have an appreciation for the PE / VC marketplace and the ability to learn and understand why and how each of our client types engages with our product and our data;
- Enjoy networking and talking with new people every day. And they are terrific at it all the way to the Executive level;
- Like to work independently, but love being part of a close-knit team that cheers each other on;
- Generally have at least 3 years of successful outside sales / business development experience, and often times with a technology product;
- Usually have business or other related degrees.
- Our sales team is world-class and loves to boast about our product. We frequently challenge ourselves with fun sales competitions and work hard to reward the efforts of this mission-critical team. We’re moving fast with every day offering the chance to learn and grow professionally in a supportive culture.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/business-development-manager-pitchbook-data-JV_IC1132348_KO0,28_KE29,43.htm?jl=1518270494&ctt=1512572721980 →