Website DeWolff, Boberg & Associates
For over 30 years, DeWolff, Boberg & Associates (DB&A) has provided management consulting services to a variety of clients worldwide. At DB&A, we focus on our clients’ existing people, processes and culture to help them achieve dramatic improvements in productivity, quality, service and profitability. DB&A drives a culture of accountability at the top level of management and ownership of results on the front lines so that companies win every day. Our team consists of highly competitive individuals. We are passionate about potential and relentless for results.
We value hard work, new ideas, transparency, accountability and integrity. Armed with training in our proven methodology and the knowledge gained as previous managers, the primary responsibility for Management Consultants is to work side by side, “on the floor”, coaching frontline supervisors in behavioral changes that drive performance and financial improvements. Our consultants are exposed to a variety of industries and Fortune 500 companies around the globe.
This position requires 100% domestic travel – fly out Sunday, fly home Friday, year-round. Consultants have the ability to advance their careers through a unique performance-driven career track.
We focus on implementation and transformational change and deliver value by:
- Executing the client’s goals, objectives, and processes through frontline coaching.
- Working side by side with the frontline on a daily basis to change management behaviors.
- Understanding client resource utilization to identify operational and performance improvement opportunities.
- Building and fostering client communication and relationships.
- Addressing and confronting issues and providing appropriate feedback.
- Holding and increasing frontline accountability of actions, roles and responsibilities.
- Assist in the development of frontline supervisors becoming proactive vs. reactive in management style.
- Increasing employee engagement and facilitating workshops.
- Understanding and delivering appropriate metrics and data to all levels of management.
- Unlocking ideas for improvement.
- Implementing a proven management operating system.
- Giving frontline supervisors and their employees a voice.
- Removing barriers and creating support from middle and senior management.
- Changing cultures for long lasting results.
Candidates must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of proven direct supervision and management experience (Operations, Manufacturing, Distribution, Transportation industries preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict, build consensus, and facilitate problem-solving and collaboration amongst cross functional teams.
- Ability to balance delivery of results, problem solving, and client management.
- Develop a high level of personal and professional credibility with all levels of the organization and external clients.
- Strong observation, analytical, numerical reasoning, business acumen, and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced, high pressure, and changing environments.
- Exceptional communication (verbal, written, and presentation) skills.
- Ability to succeed in a team environment and deliver/receive daily constructive feedback.
- Medium to advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- DB&A has a competitive benefits package and pays 100% of Aetna medical premiums for employee.
- Medical, Dental, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, FSA, 401(k).
- Two weeks paid vacation + One week paid PTO + Paid year-end holiday closure.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of DeWolff, Boberg & Associates is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. DB&A hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
DB&A believes that all employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each team member to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.