Website Plante Moran
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Participating and contributing to Consulting/Real Estate Advisory Services engagements by communicating effectively with property managers, brokers, lenders, and other third party service providers to identify/resolve issues
- Engages in client expansion and cross-serving with business development goal; recognizes importance of lead generation
- Contribute to REIA business and affiliate companies through sales and introductions to potential clients; takes responsibility for growing firm profits by identifying new opportunities and increasing the profitability of ongoing work in individual business area
- Assist clients in identifying long term vision/mission, and develop strategies to position real estate assets to achieve that vision
- Builds a relationship with client decision-makers where ideas and new service offerings can be discussed ; Asks client for referrals to other business owners/decision makers; Engages the client in conversation about business plan and strategy and identifies opportunities for involvement
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 15+years business or real estate investment, development, or consulting experience
- Experience with financial modeling; ARGUS experience preferred
- Prior responsibility for sales, business development and account development; client retention
- This position may require some local, national, and occasional international travel.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” and “20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services.” At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively “jerk-free” culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.