Redfin is a new kind of real estate brokerage that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
As a Redfin Listing Agent your job is pretty simple: delight your customers. You won’t spend your days cold calling, door knocking, or direct mailing. You’ll be working within a territory, helping sellers that come from our awesome website, all while you’re a full-time employee with benefits and a career.
What You’ll Do
- Respond to all listing requests, working to convert leads into Redfin listing clients
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes
- Train team members on open house best practices
- Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Network to source new business
- Plan and host home selling classes on a regular basis
- Spend most of your time, working directly with clients and potential clients on all elements of selling their homes
- Be ready for variation in your schedule — there is not such thing as a typical work day
Who You Are
- Fire in the belly: you’re excited to change the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go
- Ethical: you live by our values already, and always do the right thing
- Real estate chops: you’re a customer advocate, a diplomat, and you always keep it professional. You’re a licensed agent and you’ve been in and around the real estate world in some capacity ie., as an agent, coordinator, or related field.
- Tech-savvy: you love technology – you’re addicted to email, social media, and your smart phone
- Customer-focused: Redfin sends a survey to your past year’s clients to measure customer satisfaction. If hired, we will publish the results on your profile
- Skilled Communicator: Not only do you have the bright ideas, you are able to communicate them, orally and in writing, to others in a way that speeds adoption and instills confidence.
What You Earn
Redfin agents enjoy a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary, transaction bonuses for every happy customer you create, and additional event pay.
Additionally, Redfin agents enjoy:
- Full-family medical, dental, and vision coverage with minimal out of pocket expenses
- Coverage for your MLS and association dues, licensing renewal fees, continuing education, mileage, and computer equipment·
- Zero marketing, brokerage, or desk fees
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, and Flex Day pay)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage·
- Flexible Saving Accounts for Healthcare and Dependent Care
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=a7f44544dc299222&q=real estate&l=Austin, TX&tk=1bl86m5fe1e6s4vb&from=web →