Website Total Education Solutions
Total Education Solutions (TES) is a leading national provider of outsourced special education and therapeutic services to public, private, and charter schools as well as healthcare organizations throughout California, Michigan, and Ohio. Our professional, multi-disciplinary staff delivers therapeutic services in our family-centered clinics, in schools, at home, and on-line. We also provide a variety of support and management services to the non-profit Institute for the Redesign of Learning.
TES is a growing pediatric company that provides school-based, clinic, and in-home therapy services for children from birth through 22 with various neurological, genetic, orthopedic, and developmental diagnoses. Utilizing a multidisciplinary approach, and promoting collaboration among therapists, our professionals are encouraged to discover new and innovative methods by which to provide treatment.
Speech Language Pathologist (In-home)
Job Locations: Gardena, Hawthorne, Inglewood, Lawndale, Lennox, Los Angeles (90044 zip code) Bel Air, Beverly Hills, Calabasas, Culver City, El Segundo, Malibu, Marina del Rey, Mar Vista, Pacific Palisades, Playa Del Rey, Santa Monica, Westchester, West LA, Topanga Canyon.
2 years of experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide direct, individual, or small group instruction to identified pupils on a regularly scheduled basis, as required in the Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- Participate in the multidisciplinary team process regarding eligibility issues, IEP development, consultation services, and service delivery models.
- Participate in developing, monitoring, and implementing IEPs for students who qualify for speech therapy
- Prepares written evaluations and maintains records which clearly and succinctly document services provided, student progress and discharge from therapy
- Screen, assess, and provide specialized speech and language services to students who qualify for services as established by State
- Develop instructional materials and strategies for students in the mainstream classroom
- Conduct thorough initial and triennial assessments of speech/language deficits
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Maintain strict student and parent confidentiality
- Minimum of 1 years of experience as a Speech Language Pathologist
- Valid California Speech-Language Pathology School Services credential or California Clinical or Rehabilitative Services credential with an authorization in Language, Speech and Hearing
- Experience in performance assessment
- Must possess a growth mindset and be able to use feedback to refine practice
- Successful experience working in a collaborative environment
- Experience working with diverse communities
- We offer varied caseloads (early intervention, school-age, in home, clinic, schools)
- Competitive Rates
- Benefits package for FT employees including: medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, flexible spending accounts, continuing education benefits, mileage reimbursement, and paid vacation and sick leave
- Flexible schedules
- Mentoring for new graduates
- Rewarding career with multiple growth opportunities
Please apply to: Julie Lopez; Jlopez@tesidea.com
Total Education Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.