Here at Lawlternate, we want to introduce the next generation of “legal” jobs to you. Combine your legal background, business acumen, and strategy with a job in Compliance.
What do Compliance Analysts/Officers Do?
Governments and non-profit agencies regulate almost every industry and vertical of commerce. A Compliance Analyst, sometimes referred to as Compliance Officer, is the point-person working to ensure that their employees are ‘compliant’ with these regulations.
What are the duties of a Compliance Analyst?
Your exact job as a Compliance Analyst depends on what industry you work in. Generally, you will be planning and coordinating the operational activities of a given company or organization to guarantee compliance with governmental regulation and ordinances. Your expertise is needed in almost every kind of company – whether it’s a non-profit, hospital, school, corporation, or government agency.
Some specific duties include:
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are implemented and well documented
- Performing occasional internal reviews
- Identifying compliance problems that call for formal attention.
- Develop risk management strategies to avoid non-compliance
- File compliance reports with regulatory bodies.
There are dozens of Compliance jobs at top companies across the country on Lawlternate right now. Good luck on your job search!