Here at Lawlternate, we want to introduce the next generation of “legal” jobs to you. If you’re into the strategy, finance, and law – finding a job in Risk may be right for you.
What does a Risk Analyst do?
Risk Analysts identify and analyze areas of potential risk that affect the economic and financial success of private and public sector organizations. Their job is to create and present risk mitigation and coverage recommendations based on their analysis.
The goal of a Risk Analysts recommendations is to present strategies to minimize risk while maximizing rewards, and make sure that the companies strategies are compliant with federal regulations.
What are the Duties of a Risk Analyst?
- Research and review internal documents, financial transactions, and industry developments.
- Stay on top of current events, and anticipate possible effect on the economy and the industry in which their employer works.
- Study government legislation and advise company on compliance.
- Help your employer understand the risk associated with transactions and actions.
- Use quantitative analysis, statistical models, and valuation tools and techniques
- Develop contingency plans to deal with emergencies
- Understand and act on market trends
- Consult on findings and recommend courses of action
- Utilize statistical software to make predictions
There are dozens of Risk jobs at top companies across the country on Lawlternate right now. Good luck on your job search!